What's new

Odd coins found in $.50 rolls??

CoinCoin

Greenie
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Desert!
I found a Susan B. in a roll of Kennedy halves. I thought it was odd as today was my first day coin roll hunting. I grabbed 6 rolls and found on 1964 90% and a SBA. Just curious!
 
Upvote 0
Several Quarters,and several British One Penny's, and once a Sackjeweeeah ,and once a 50 Centavos (Silver 1964) from Philliphines.
 
Welcome!

I pulled a French 5 Franc once.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Got a penny in a machine, bank roll this week. Made me 49 cents short. I hate short rolls. I try to always ensure I don't short anyone.
 
I've found about a dozen big copper King George pennies in the last year or so. Best non-half find in a roll was a 1943 Australian 1 Florin. It's even better than a US half, they're .925 Sterling. Here's a pic (not mine):

http://www.redsheet.com.au/?q=smartcoinview&id=638
 
$2 canada multi-metal. ???
 
I have found all of the above in rolls of halves, plus a variety of foreign coins. I, especially like it when I find SBA's or the Presidential $1 coins. Makes up for some of the shortages which occur at times. HH

FL Junkman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom