What's new

Odd find on an old home place

Mac232

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
674
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greasy Creek , TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any ideas ?? ??? ??? :dontknow: :dontknow: ......... Got an idea but want to hear what you have to say .
 

Attachments

  • 2010_0317Oldhomesite0020.webp
    2010_0317Oldhomesite0020.webp
    508.8 KB · Views: 874
  • 2010_0317Oldhomesite0020.webp
    2010_0317Oldhomesite0020.webp
    508.8 KB · Views: 799
  • 2010_0317Oldhomesite0019.webp
    2010_0317Oldhomesite0019.webp
    523.9 KB · Views: 849
  • 2010_0317Oldhomesite0020.webp
    2010_0317Oldhomesite0020.webp
    508.8 KB · Views: 790
  • 2010_0317Oldhomesite0021.webp
    2010_0317Oldhomesite0021.webp
    374.9 KB · Views: 801
  • 2010_0317Oldhomesite0022.webp
    2010_0317Oldhomesite0022.webp
    319 KB · Views: 770
  • 2010_0317Oldhomesite0025.webp
    2010_0317Oldhomesite0025.webp
    381.3 KB · Views: 752
  • 2010_0317Oldhomesite0024.webp
    2010_0317Oldhomesite0024.webp
    450.1 KB · Views: 744
  • 2010_0317Oldhomesite0023.webp
    2010_0317Oldhomesite0023.webp
    491.9 KB · Views: 782
  • 2010_0317Oldhomesite0027.webp
    2010_0317Oldhomesite0027.webp
    454.2 KB · Views: 754
  • 2010_0317Oldhomesite0028.webp
    2010_0317Oldhomesite0028.webp
    438.4 KB · Views: 770
  • 2010_0317Oldhomesite0029.webp
    2010_0317Oldhomesite0029.webp
    478.5 KB · Views: 727
RPG - Your description is incredible! It sounds like the beginning of a very good novel. I really, really like it. Are you a writer?
 
Upvote 0
Nothing good found at this spot so far , lots of old and modern trash laying all around this site . Looking forward to many more visits here in the future .
 
Upvote 0
Mac,
I don't think this is a simple contraption put together by some farmer. I marked up this photo to illustrate why. I believe it is some kind of aerator / soaker such as the previously mentioned creosoter.
What's in the white box? Lunch?


2010_0317Oldhomesite0023 Merged.webp
 
Upvote 0
I,m at a loss on this one , the white box holds a juvenile guinnea pig that Shiloh took on the trip , lol .
 
Upvote 0
Mac232 said:
I,m at a loss on this one , the white box holds a juvenile guinnea pig that Shiloh took on the trip , lol .

Well, as I said, LUUUNCH!...................................no, never mind. I don't want the young lady to get angry with me. :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom