What's new

Odd little stands

Icewing

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2016
Messages
2,644
Reaction score
5,532
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spotted these at a yard sale today and lady didn't really know exactly what they were for, just that her dad made them at some point. I'm just curious if anyone knows more about them?

20190517_125535.webp
 
Peanut / Candy / snack bowls .. Pretty neat!
 
Upvote 0
egg cups

chub
 
Upvote 0
Nice. I think Creskol nailed it.
 
Upvote 0
or maybe they had glass inserts as ash trays....back in the day folks and ashtrays or stands next to every chair in their living rooms...EVERY CHAIR i kid you not.
 
Upvote 0
My mother had something similar in our house growing up she used for house plants.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom