R rcjrlc Tenderfoot Joined Sep 28, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Sep 28, 2011 #1 I have purchased this chair would like to know what type chair it is an how old it is made of pine in the back has a cup holder Thanks for any help Attachments MVC-029S.webp 15.3 KB · Views: 326 MVC-030S.webp 17 KB · Views: 315 MVC-028S.webp 15.2 KB · Views: 307 MVC-031S.webp 15.6 KB · Views: 307 MVC-032S.webp 14.8 KB · Views: 302
I have purchased this chair would like to know what type chair it is an how old it is made of pine in the back has a cup holder Thanks for any help
A allan Hero Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 575 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Vega Baja Sep 28, 2011 #2 DO you have a picture of the bottom ? that may help date it Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Sep 28, 2011 #3 Don't know if it is the proper name for it, but I have seen chairs of similar character referred to as Cobbler's Chairs. On yours, those pull-out trays with the cups would have held brads. Attachments Screen shot 2011-09-28 at 7.41.11 AM.webp 41.1 KB · Views: 336 Upvote 0
Don't know if it is the proper name for it, but I have seen chairs of similar character referred to as Cobbler's Chairs. On yours, those pull-out trays with the cups would have held brads.
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 28, 2011 #4 I thought possibly cockfighting chair,but I dont think its old enough? http://www.hylandgranby.com/marine_antiques_paintings_details.asp?itemID=F00472 http://www.buffaloah.com/f/glos/chairs/cock/cock.html I think Creskol nailed it!! Upvote 0
I thought possibly cockfighting chair,but I dont think its old enough? http://www.hylandgranby.com/marine_antiques_paintings_details.asp?itemID=F00472 http://www.buffaloah.com/f/glos/chairs/cock/cock.html I think Creskol nailed it!!
A allan Hero Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 575 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Vega Baja Sep 28, 2011 #5 I do also , no need for that picture now Upvote 0