Roadquest Bronze Member Joined Oct 13, 2005 Messages 1,779 Reaction score 95 Golden Thread 0 Location C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2011 #1 It was only about 4" in the ground. Thought I had another bullet. I think I saw one on here before. Thanks for any help with ID Clayton Attachments Picture 103.webp 9.2 KB · Views: 399 Picture 102.webp 8.5 KB · Views: 388
It was only about 4" in the ground. Thought I had another bullet. I think I saw one on here before. Thanks for any help with ID Clayton
kracer55 Jr. Member Joined May 4, 2010 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Spotsylvania VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2011 #2 my guess is that it is an early version of this, Attachments snap.webp 1.9 KB · Views: 341 Upvote 0
Roadquest Bronze Member Joined Oct 13, 2005 Messages 1,779 Reaction score 95 Golden Thread 0 Location C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2011 Thread Owner #3 It may be, it's about 2 1/2" long. I thought it may be some kind of wrench. It's iron. Upvote 0
planejet42 Full Member Joined Jan 5, 2011 Messages 210 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2011 #4 If you think it is a wrench, it could be an old gun tool! Upvote 0
Roadquest Bronze Member Joined Oct 13, 2005 Messages 1,779 Reaction score 95 Golden Thread 0 Location C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2011 Thread Owner #5 A gun tool, Considering where I found it. That will be worth checking out . With referencing old gun tools. Upvote 0
A gun tool, Considering where I found it. That will be worth checking out . With referencing old gun tools.
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 1, 2011 #6 kracer55 said: my guess is that it is an early version of this, Click to expand... I'll go with swivel snap. Tony Upvote 0
kracer55 said: my guess is that it is an early version of this, Click to expand... I'll go with swivel snap. Tony
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Feb 1, 2011 #7 How big is it? Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 1, 2011 #8 It looks like part of a snaffle bit. DCMatt Upvote 0
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 1, 2011 #9 I think Matt nailed it. Upvote 0