Odd nickel find ?

harris1

Mar 8, 2013
lexington ky
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter/ace 250
I've found my share of drilled out nickels but am unsure bout this one , as I've wondered how it would be possible to drill simultaneous holes ?

image-3629234416.jpg

Attachments

• image-342101557.jpg
    image-342101557.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 101
  • image-3211499578.jpg
    image-3211499578.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 0

Sleepy Holow

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Expanding Operations
Detector(s) used
Never used one, but am interested
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think that's been drilled. I would say it could have been placed in some type of industrial machine...some workers jackin' around maybe. IMO. Still kinda cool...

OP
OP
harris1

harris1

Mar 8, 2013
lexington ky
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter/ace 250
Seems to me if it were pressed or shot there might be an impression outta Monticello ? Appears to be flat ?

ENTHUSIAST

May 31, 2013
San Diego, CA
Detector(s) used
Looking for my 1st detector!!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like it might have been put into a hydraulic press rather than drilled.

Sleepy Holow

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Expanding Operations
Detector(s) used
Never used one, but am interested
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
It was late one night, quite cold as I reck-o-leck probably 10:00, well past the closing time of 4:00 in a small town bank. I needed some cash-money, and was going to take sum out of the ATM. Pop the card in, take it out, simple as that never in my life did I think I was in any danger. all the sudden, I hear footsteps......silence. I thunk, no matter, hearing things. next thing I know the collar of my leather jacket was bitten into, and i hurried and chunked a roll at the figure behind me. I never made a thread on it because noone would believe me, and I had no real solid evidence.

fortunately, it was a high-quality jacket, and the teeth did not get through to me. Ima clarify what I said right here and right now, right a wrong as some may say, and say it loud and clear, There is such a thing as vampires period

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was late one night, quite cold as I reck-o-leck probably 10:00, well past the closing time of 4:00 in a small town bank. I needed some cash-money, and was going to take sum out of the ATM. Pop the card in, take it out, simple as that never in my life did I think I was in any danger. all the sudden, I hear footsteps......silence. I thunk, no matter, hearing things. next thing I know the collar of my leather jacket was bitten into, and i hurried and chunked a roll at the figure behind me. I never made a thread on it because noone would believe me, and I had no real solid evidence.

fortunately, it was a high-quality jacket, and the teeth did not get through to me. Ima clarify what I said right here and right now, right a wrong as some may say, and say it loud and clear, There is such a thing as vampires period

Sorry fifty that was me. Would it make you feel better if you knew there was nothing in that roll?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions