What's new

Odd question. Anybody know when?

SCDigginWithAK

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
1,490
Reaction score
357
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does anybody know when the next American Diggers magazine comes out? Just got a subscription and I'm curious as to when to expect it. Thanks!
 
Don't know but you can call the subscription dept. and they can tell you.
 
Never mind I found out today actually. They've started mailing. My button is on the cover so I'm psyched about it


image-4124596589.webp
 
Where, where? The mag cover you just posted? Post a pic and circle it so we all can see it on the cover!
Congrats!
 
Where, where? The mag cover you just posted? Post a pic and circle it so we all can see it on the cover! Congrats!

It's hard to see lol. It's under the "Misunderstood Meaning of Swastikas" text lol
 
image-2157472882.webp

Here's the pic of the button (different than on the magazine) hope to get the mag today
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom