relichunters Bronze Member Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 1,647 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Tesoro Nov 1, 2010 #1 Found this in a civil war battle site, at first I thought buckle!! but nope. On the back has a stub, and the front is like a square box. Any ideas? Attachments finds4.webp 22 KB · Views: 414 finds5.webp 35.3 KB · Views: 405
Found this in a civil war battle site, at first I thought buckle!! but nope. On the back has a stub, and the front is like a square box. Any ideas?
trikikiwi Silver Member Joined Oct 5, 2006 Messages 3,547 Reaction score 655 Golden Thread 0 Location New Zealand Detector(s) used Minelab Sovereign GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2010 #2 I don't know. But, your second pic looks like after a couple of whiskeys Mike Edit: The dog, not me I've had three Upvote 0
I don't know. But, your second pic looks like after a couple of whiskeys Mike Edit: The dog, not me I've had three
timekiller Silver Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 3,853 Reaction score 966 Golden Thread 1 Location Morehead City / Newport NC 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2010 #3 My guess would be piece of old cast iron stove.It's one of those things that always makes me wonder the total weight of how many pieces I find if I'd saved them all legs,doors,etc. Take Care, Pete, Attachments charter1[1].webp 35 KB · Views: 323 PIC00019[1].webp 34.8 KB · Views: 310 Upvote 0
My guess would be piece of old cast iron stove.It's one of those things that always makes me wonder the total weight of how many pieces I find if I'd saved them all legs,doors,etc. Take Care, Pete,
BuckleBoy Platinum Member Joined Jun 12, 2006 Messages 18,159 Reaction score 9,723 Golden Thread 4 Location Moonlight and Magnolias 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2010 #4 Timekiller is right. Stove piece. Upvote 0
relichunters Bronze Member Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 1,647 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Tesoro Nov 2, 2010 Thread Owner #5 Great ID, would make sense, since there was a very old house or barn that is falling down about 100 feet from it. Upvote 0
Great ID, would make sense, since there was a very old house or barn that is falling down about 100 feet from it.
B batcap Hero Member Joined Jun 22, 2010 Messages 684 Reaction score 131 Golden Thread 0 Location Baltimore MD Detector(s) used AT PRO Nov 2, 2010 #6 trikikiwi said: I don't know. But, your second pic looks like after a couple of whiskeys Mike Edit: The dog, not me I've had three Click to expand... I see him, facing left, baggy eyes, red nose. Upvote 0
trikikiwi said: I don't know. But, your second pic looks like after a couple of whiskeys Mike Edit: The dog, not me I've had three Click to expand... I see him, facing left, baggy eyes, red nose.