Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Everyone,

I am happy to have found such a site. I recently did a search on the net for such sites that included everything and not just war relics.

I retired when I was 27 and moved to Europe. I live in Luxembourg City, Kaiserslautern Germany & Punta Sabbioni Italy. I live according to the season. All I do is metal detect, climb, mountain bike, fish, work out and collect books.

I enjoy all hunts but I am sick of finding WW2 finds. I could vomit every time I pull one up. Not even worth its weight in scrap.

Thanks for having me here on the site.

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet! Lucky you to have been able to retire at 27. Many of us will never be able to stop working due to the economy and the massive hits our 401K's have taken since 2008.

You say you are tired of digging up WW2 relics...wish we had some of these here. We get lots of junk...bottle caps, pull tabs, etc. Some Civil War relics, lots of old and new coins, jewelry, etc.

Husband and I like to go beach hunting. Have done some sports fields, playgrounds and cellar holes. Beach is our favorite.

Again, welcome to TNet and Happy Hunting!

Anita

OP
OP
Oddjob

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TNet! Lucky you to have been able to retire at 27. Many of us will never be able to stop working due to the economy and the massive hits our 401K's have taken since 2008.

You say you are tired of digging up WW2 relics...wish we had some of these here. We get lots of junk...bottle caps, pull tabs, etc. Some Civil War relics, lots of old and new coins, jewelry, etc.

Husband and I like to go beach hunting. Have done some sports fields, playgrounds and cellar holes. Beach is our favorite.

Again, welcome to TNet and Happy Hunting!

Anita

Yes, WW2 relics but only when I am staying in Germany or Luxembourg during the winter months.

In Italy, I deal only with the beach. Anyone hunting an Italian or Spanish beach can retire very early but it does help having a pension.

Best of luck to you & happy hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread