OEM DEUS

Maximilian

Oct 13, 2014
Montenegro
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Excalibur II,Equinox 800, Goldscan 4...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was reading some other forum 2 weeks ago when i see post regarding this , I was thinking it is fake news because pictures looks like someone PS them but then today i stumbled to explanation of it. It look like that XP make OEM Deus for his African distributor with simplified functions and adjusted for gold nugget search in Africa ground. It is expected to be 30% cheaper then original XP Deus and will be sell only at African market but there is some news that also will be available at middle east as well. For me was interested to see first time new high frequency coils in action, the small elliptical one goes even to the 80khz .More info u can find in video bellow:

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Thanks for posting Maximilian. Very interesting.

nickeltabs

Feb 2, 2013
West Michigan, Holland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Garrett AT Pro
1 Garrett Pro Pointer
1 Lesche Trowel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Multi frequency DPR 600 - DEPAR

Wireless detector

Ultra lightweight FROM DEPAR!

DPR6000 is a high-tech metal detector capable of exceptional performance. The DPR 600 has been designed and manufactured in France to give you the ultimate Gold Prospecting experience.

The DPR 600 is innovative in terms of metal detector design as it offers an unique system based on different elements communicating via a digital radio link. In this new design the coil, remote control have each been made independent through the integration of very compact, high-capacity lithium batteries.

An ultra-miniature electronic circuit, incorporated in the search coil, digitises and analyses the signals. Data is then sent to the remote control in real time via a digital radio link. With this method, the signal is processed at source and not conveyed via a wire link, which greatly improves data quality.

Incorporating components from leading-edge technologies such as scientific instrumentation has enabled us to produce a powerful, rapid, lightweight, compact and fully controllable digital detector.

Whether you are an experienced user or a beginner, The DPR 600 lets you decide whether or not to modify any of its settings. Powerful pre-configured factory programs enable all users to get started immediately, while expert detectorists can choose more advanced parameters via the intuitive interface.

$680.00

http://static.depardetector.com/Common/Images/Banner/612_i.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions