What's new

Ofc it'd be hard to judge by these, and sorry in advance for the low quality, but can you give your opinions

Prince of Persia

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 2, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
IMG_20260703_001251_1.webp
 
Upvote 4
IIRC, it's a logo put on a make-up jar....like cold cream or powder box.
 
What's it made of?
 
Can you post a pic of the reverse side?
The image appears to be King Alexander III (the Great), Ancient Macedonia, Ancient Greek States, 336-323 BC.
A pic of the reverse might add weight to the object being a coin--or not.

Don in SoCal
 
Last edited:
Can you post a pic of the reverse side?
The image appears to be King Alexander III (the Great), Ancient Macedonia, Ancient Greek States, 336-323 BC.
A pic of the reverse might add weight to the object being a coin--or not.

Don in SoCal
I'm sort of in an "I know a guy who knows a guy" situation, cause I'm not the finder. But the one who took the pics says it's a coin, there are 250 or so of them, but the majority are Persian ones as far as I know (Arascian onwards).
 
Interesting find - good luck with the ID !
 
looks cast not struck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom