What's new

OFF MY BUCKET LIST@ 8 INCHES

relish

Full Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
102
Reaction score
75
Golden Thread
0
Location
Staten Island NY
Detector(s) used
ATPRO......Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought it was foreign at first glance but after a second look ......WOW! DSC03496.webpDSC03502.webp
 
Upvote 42
A DEEP FIND AND A NICE ONE TOO.
 
Congratz on an awesome find!
 
Very nice find! [emoji106]
 
Very Nice!
It's been almost 2 L_O_N_G_ years since I have dug any pre 1920's Silver.
 
Wow ! That's a nice one - I'm still waiting to dig a Seated Liberty of any kind .
 
Great seated quarter man!! That's awesome congrats!
 
Bucket list finds are always great- Congrats on the sweet Seated!

-- Jeff --
 
Great save, Congrats!
 
Congratulations! Found my first yesterday-an 1853 as well.
 
Very Nice!
It's been almost 2 L_O_N_G_ years since I have dug any pre 1920's Silver.

Depends on location......this location dates back to early 1800's and only became public in 1935
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom