So, as you can probably tell from the number of posts I have, I am relatively new to CRH although I have been going through dimes, nickels and pennies to fill books for some time now.
Having stumbled across the site I thought that I started getting excited about Halves (it's all you guys talk about! =) and figured, "what the hell" and rang up my bank and asked them to order a box for me. They said it would be in by Thursday (yesterday) and that they would give me a call.
Yesterday after work I hadn't heard from them so I stopped in on my way home from work and waited on line for a teller. When I asked the teller about my order they misunderstood me and thought I was looking to place an order for a box of halves and the first thing that they told me was that there is a note in their system (since mid-December he said) saying that they are currently not accepting orders for halves.
When I explained that I had already made the order and that it was supposed to have arrived today he called over the branch manager who went into the back office and looked it up and/or made a phone call and said that my order had gone through but that it would not be in until next Tuesday.
This, on top of all of the shut-down posts I'm seeing makes me think that, if this order does indeed go through, it may be my first and only box of halves...
Having stumbled across the site I thought that I started getting excited about Halves (it's all you guys talk about! =) and figured, "what the hell" and rang up my bank and asked them to order a box for me. They said it would be in by Thursday (yesterday) and that they would give me a call.
Yesterday after work I hadn't heard from them so I stopped in on my way home from work and waited on line for a teller. When I asked the teller about my order they misunderstood me and thought I was looking to place an order for a box of halves and the first thing that they told me was that there is a note in their system (since mid-December he said) saying that they are currently not accepting orders for halves.
When I explained that I had already made the order and that it was supposed to have arrived today he called over the branch manager who went into the back office and looked it up and/or made a phone call and said that my order had gone through but that it would not be in until next Tuesday.
This, on top of all of the shut-down posts I'm seeing makes me think that, if this order does indeed go through, it may be my first and only box of halves...
Upvote
0







