What's new

Oh my Darling! Its a Trifecta

Nepa-Will

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2014
Messages
593
Reaction score
898
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northeast, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
XP Deus + 9" Coil
XP MI-6 Pinpointer,
XP WS4 Wireless Headphones,
XP Remote
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my Darling! It's a Trifecta

Rainy day means a day off the rooftops. So I headed out to the woods and came upon an area burned out this summer. Usually I hear about them, but this fire flew under the radar. First couple minutes in and I hit a little pocket spill. A 1954 Rosie, 1945(s) Merc, Buff, and two Wheats. Couple more wheats later and about an hour dry spell. I dug a Sterling Darling pin. After another hour. I managed another silver dime. A 1909 Barber that completed my trifecta, another wheat or two, and a Scranton, Pa Society of Italiana Camilla Covour pin.
image.webp image.webp image.webp image.webp
 
Upvote 42
Thanks BWD! I think they are called sweetheart pins/brooch. It has two holes where charms may have hung

well then!....Go find the charms!

good stuff
 
Congratulations on the trifecta! That sounds like a fantastic hunt, and it beats the heck out of climbing around on a roof top!
 
Congrats on the trifecta. I see all these white whales posted. Still looking for a buff. Good job! HH!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom