Limitool
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2013
- Messages
- 7,955
- Reaction score
- 12,322
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Middle TN. area
- Detector(s) used
- White XLT Spectrum E-Series
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
"( buying on the bay next few hours...] can shoot them 200 feet!!! Semi-auto!"
Viking you crack me up side the head at 200 ft. I don't know if I'd attempt to whip your ass or shake your hand... Now if I did it to you... THAT'S DIFFERENT... RIGHT? I really wouldn't be hard to whip then because I'd be laughing to hard.... I just got the visual!!!!
Viking you crack me up side the head at 200 ft. I don't know if I'd attempt to whip your ass or shake your hand... Now if I did it to you... THAT'S DIFFERENT... RIGHT? I really wouldn't be hard to whip then because I'd be laughing to hard.... I just got the visual!!!!

will take it out on you....!
Dont worry i couldnt do that to anybody,that would be a hurting.how about this one instead?
Really dude. I think I'll crank the PSI's down on my paint gun now.








