Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
Hi trevmma,

Are you new to the hobby? Are you finding flint flakes and scraps where you hunt? I've never hunted in your area, but I imagine there are points to be found down your way with some persistant hunting. I've had good success in Southern Ohio so you should be able to find permission to hunt down that way and find some keepers.

Good luck!

shawnee piquilians miami indians all up an down urbana tippcity sidney piqua troy area stick by the miami rivers get some old like 1800 topo maps area show old houses that are now farms lands. Storys have it that indians were not to wild in certain areas people would leave doors unlocked for them in the winter they would come in at night get warm by the fire while they were sleeping an leave. farm fields along the rivers an canals are great places look for highpoints overlooking rivers.

Look for clear water streams any farm fields around them.Good luck.

Lorain county Ohio has lots of arrow heads. I hunt up there every spring. For years I thought they would all be gone, but I still find quite a few. Good luck.

I get to Wayne county quite a bit. I have never arrowhead hunted there, but have found ginseng growing. We will have to get together for a arrowhead hunt this spring. Good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back