Dirty Digger Doug
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2020
- Messages
- 527
- Reaction score
- 3,007
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Grand Rapids Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Equinox 800
Garrett ATPro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Was just going to say it looks like Chicago versus Ohio.....You beat me to it.Ohio or CHICago?
I believe it is half of View attachment 2041865an old Staver buggy tag like this one
Creskol. Thanks for the information. I have shown it to my wife and she was amazed by what it was and how you were able to identify it.Ohio or CHICago?
I believe it is half of View attachment 2041865an old Staver buggy tag like this one
We have some people on here, that I swear can come up with an ID with just 1 letter showing.Creskol. Thanks for the information. I have shown it to my wife and she was amazed by what it was and how you were able to identify it.