What's new

OHIO POINTS T-Shirt!

Buckleberry

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
657
Reaction score
832
Golden Thread
0
Hey y'all I'm pretty new here, posting that is ( been lurking for awhile)....I'm usually over on A-ology, known as "Buckeye"

I see alot of the same members here as there....

Anyway after working on a new project for over a year I was able to come up with this ( with the help of my friends of course):
It's a new design for a T-shirt and I thought some of the Ohio members here might appreciate it.

Here's the link to the store.

:censored:



( hope it's OK to post this here, let me know if I need to remove the links)

Thanks for the look, Kyle
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
i'm over on a-ology too...nice to see you got a good design...looks great
 
fairyheadology?/
 
Nice design...
 
You must be a charter member or supporting vendor to sell here as per rules.

If you become one I will unlock thread and restore it.
 
Will be forced to remove hot links if not a cm very soon.
 
OK, Sorry about the links mods, just can't afford the member ship right now.

If anyone's interested they can PM me for details.
 
If we don't know about it we can't object to it but buyer and seller on their own as far as disputes, they can't be listed in the forums.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom