What's new

Ok 2014 Finds By County

Man o' War

Full Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
201
Reaction score
141
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000
Primary Interest:
Other
I started this thread to see how other Oklahomans are doing, so i can get an idea how countys stack up against each other.Today, 2 wheats, one old age token, 3 hours hunting. Adair Couty.
 
From Saturday, 1912 British One Penny, plow point, lots of nails and bolts, 2 rivets from the pockets of old denim jeans I think. - Latimer Co./Sardis Lake area.
 
Friday I found several shell casings, those old rings for saddles and harnesses, a spoon, and of course those zinc mason jar lids. The notable finds of that day was a 1928 quarter Anna from India, a 5 mill Mississippi tax token, a 16 gauge paper shell, and a belt buckle with silver inlays of strange looking sea creatures. Choctaw county.... All of m y pictures are upside down. I blame the app
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20140406_163429.webp
    ForumRunner_20140406_163429.webp
    149.6 KB · Views: 342
  • ForumRunner_20140406_163835.webp
    ForumRunner_20140406_163835.webp
    77.9 KB · Views: 305
  • ForumRunner_20140406_163931.webp
    ForumRunner_20140406_163931.webp
    103.4 KB · Views: 335
I've found two silvers since the first post. Went to a great looking spot today and only found a tax token.
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1418230244.583765.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1418230348.914724.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1418230400.152536.webp

Some of my finds this year. Muskogee county.
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1418229215.561976.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1418229215.561976.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 360
  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1418229244.936955.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1418229244.936955.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 353
  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1418229324.033613.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1418229324.033613.webp
    57.6 KB · Views: 369
Logan County. In the last 30 days I've found $1.72 in modern coin, 2 Mercury dimes, a harness buckle, a bazillion twist caps/pull tabs. This evening, I found my first class ring, 2010, and have attempted to locate the owner.
 
Le Flore County Best find this year is a 14 ct mens wedding ring,large enough to put your thumb in,must have been a big dude. found it in a small park which have produced 4 other rings of little value ,been over that field 50 times,never give up, I still think there is 1 more ring there .
 
Hey super dave. It's good to see you. Nice find roy
 
July was tough. I did manage two silver dimes. A 43 Merc, and a 64 Roosie, and a 5 Thebe from Botswanna. So far in August, I've picked up a '68 Canadian quarter made of nickel, and a cool watch fob for Hunter's Cream Flour; from Hunter Mill in Wellington Kansas. I keep scouring our pounded, hunted out parks, because like suprdav, there has to be one more ring somewhere.
 
while on vacation in Red River NM august Theres a small park in the center of town about 3 acres ,must have been 200 people enjoying it that day .told myself there had to be something there and there was a mens 14 kt wedding band .It turned up in 15 minutes 3 inches down ,spent 4 more hours there and only found 3 pop tabs,cleanist park I have ever md ed . By keeping those 3 pull tabs and the ring I left the park much cleaner than I found It. lol
 
Hi Roy are u getting out any good to hear from u .MD ed Cameron school short time back only some change but I still think there is something there .Lots of history traveled through there. keep in touch
 
Dave there was a row of houses west of school. I dug 2 quarters and a dime in a poteau park. Really odd no pennies that day.
 
Thanks Roy I will probably go back there yhis year maybe march ,good to hear from u
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom