What's new

ok again anthor day

jamey

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
3,094
Reaction score
1,925
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i do not know how many know me,but im addicted to rocks, today 001.webptoday 003.webptoday 007.webp id better stop here because i can not see the picks yet,but it was a day worth living.
 
Upvote 0
will try some moretoday 013.webp
 
still not the best,sorry im going to bed,will finish tomorrow.
 
I think I found them all. Almost like taking us with you. Looks like a possible yellow jasper thumbnail scraper a few inches below the point in the third pic. Thanks for the fix!
 
Nice triangle in one pic I saw. It would take me many passes with all of that gravel to look real good and I probably would still miss a few.
 
Nice! :icon_thumright:
Your ground looks a lot like what I have to search through except a more variety of larger rocks. Your post reminds me of looking through Steve's (Larson 1951) photos looking for missed artifacts.
 
Nice alien drawings to, your an artist.
 
You took these from the entrance of Gollums cave? Oh boy haha! Awesome finds Mann.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom