What's new

Ok Farm tractor,Hand shake 1972 # 1 and is silver

williedigit

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
1,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464571828.773339.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464571839.710108.webpwho knows
found info on it its from Algeria
its 1 Dinar
 
Last edited:
Upvote 20
Very cool coin! Congratualtions! :occasion14:
 
Kinda unusual token "congrats" & thanks for sharing - anyway what type of strange writing is on face or back side? Wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Nice coin. The writing looks Middle Eastern but I am not sure.
 
someone else dug one of these up not too long ago, I remember reading about the handshake on the coin. nice find, I'm sure someone will be along to ID it soon enough.
 
Great find, hope you find many more. Good hunting and good luck.
 
thanks ecm
 
NEET FIND .....
 
That is an interesting find, and silver to boot! About a year ago, I found a 5 Thebes, copper coin. I think it's from Botswanna. How it ended up in Oklahoma is beyond me.
 
That is a cool find. Hope the crazy weather you are having makes the beaches productive.
 
The folks in Algeria must be very proud of their agricultural history! :thumbsup:

Nice find,
Dave
 
Congrats on the cool find Willie. :occasion14: I'd be elated to find one of those.
 
Best part, it's SILVER!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom