What's new

Ok, going on my first hunt next weekend...

Thanks. Even if I don't get anything it will still be good!! I will let you know what I find and perhaps an envelope will come to you we will see.
 
Walky talkys,coin book, cell phone, snacks,bottles of water,at least two shovels, gloves,wet naps,don't forget the metal detector!
Rain soot,boots, shoes,if you smoke two pack, if you drink a pack of bud light or any choice,car, car keys, First aid kit,that's all you need to know on all day trips.

one to four hour trips.

Walky talky, coin book,cell phone, water,shovel,gloves if needed, wet naps and something to dry with,remember metal detector, boots or shoes, two pack of smokes or beer if wanted,car,car keys, first aid, that's all you need to know about 1-4 hour trips.
 
Too funny guys. When the hunt was over and no had suggested that I bring my own air conditioner!!! It was soooo hot!!!

I had a great time. Saw a few snakes, found a few mercs and rosies and won a few other coins. Also won a minelab digger, an automax pinpointer and a garrett 550 GTA!!

Not bad for a first hunt!!!

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom