What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Ok guys here are sone more awfully different rocks if you ask me!!! I just cant figure out what or who exactly made all this stuff or WHAT IT EVEN IS

Brokensmilez

Greenie
Joined
Jan 9, 2022
Messages
17
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
I may be crazy; but tell me, doesn't it look like this rock has a different mood if you're looking at different angles lol? Heck like i said I may very well be crazy 😉 and that's okay 👍
 

Attachments

  • 20190330_120837.webp
    20190330_120837.webp
    1,023 KB · Views: 159
  • 20190330_120801.webp
    20190330_120801.webp
    921.2 KB · Views: 102
I see it , the face looks very stoned. cool find to use in some art work.
 
Upvote 1
You are "Really" trying hard to see something , having to look from different angles! If it is man made you will know it. You must have grown up in the city, with no rocks to play with as a child? As far as being crazy, we all are! That's what makes life tolerable.
 
Upvote 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom