texan connection Silver Member Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 4,565 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x Mar 24, 2010 #1 Im guessing a trunk key trim piece, but what car? Attachments 000_1479.webp 19 KB · Views: 387
texan connection Silver Member Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 4,565 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x Mar 24, 2010 Thread Owner #2 I think sniffer got one couple yrs back just like it. Upvote 0
thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 24, 2010 #3 Hey Albert, I think it is from an early 1916-1920 model....where did you find it? Upvote 0
QUICKSILVER (appletree) Hero Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 971 Reaction score 156 Golden Thread 0 Location Griffith Indiana Detector(s) used Garrett Grand Master Hunter CXlll Mar 24, 2010 #4 I found this here: http://www.prewarcar.com/classifieds/by-make/chevrolet-3.html maybe ask! Its from the radiator shell. Attachments CHEVROLET_468.webp 13.5 KB · Views: 332 Upvote 0
I found this here: http://www.prewarcar.com/classifieds/by-make/chevrolet-3.html maybe ask! Its from the radiator shell.
texan connection Silver Member Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 4,565 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x Mar 24, 2010 Thread Owner #5 It was on the hill on hyway 6 we went to that had the old house. its all cleared off now but a rutted up mess. Upvote 0
It was on the hill on hyway 6 we went to that had the old house. its all cleared off now but a rutted up mess.
texan connection Silver Member Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 4,565 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x Mar 24, 2010 Thread Owner #6 deffenitly is it Quicksilver, I guess the hole was not a key slot Upvote 0
Breezie Gold Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 6,278 Reaction score 2,120 Golden Thread 1 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 24, 2010 #7 I think that Chevy bowtie was used on the front of the radiator around the 1925-27 era. Breezie Upvote 0
C Chicken4U2 Jr. Member Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 29 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Delaware Detector(s) used Fisher F2, Excal II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 25, 2010 #8 1928 http://www.aaaparts.cwmax.com/chevyrad.htm Upvote 0
Breezie Gold Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 6,278 Reaction score 2,120 Golden Thread 1 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 25, 2010 #9 Grick_Sie_Gedu said: 1928 http://www.aaaparts.cwmax.com/chevyrad.htm Click to expand... Good job Grick! I missed by one, but I knew it sometimes during that 'neck of the woods.' Breezie Upvote 0
Grick_Sie_Gedu said: 1928 http://www.aaaparts.cwmax.com/chevyrad.htm Click to expand... Good job Grick! I missed by one, but I knew it sometimes during that 'neck of the woods.' Breezie
texan connection Silver Member Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 4,565 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x Mar 25, 2010 Thread Owner #10 Excellent, thank you greek Upvote 0