ThTx Hero Member Joined Dec 19, 2006 Messages 856 Reaction score 85 Golden Thread 0 Location Combine Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2009 #1 OK ,I'm In! The parks were full of people, so I finally broke down and went to the bank. Got 10 rolls of halves. 5 - 1967, 2 - 1968, 2 - 1969. I love the sound of silver ringing. Upvote 0
OK ,I'm In! The parks were full of people, so I finally broke down and went to the bank. Got 10 rolls of halves. 5 - 1967, 2 - 1968, 2 - 1969. I love the sound of silver ringing.
ThTx Hero Member Joined Dec 19, 2006 Messages 856 Reaction score 85 Golden Thread 0 Location Combine Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Re: OK ,I'm In! seger98 said: Now you are hooked & you will not be able to escape! Click to expand... I was afraid of that. I really didn't need another obsession!
Re: OK ,I'm In! seger98 said: Now you are hooked & you will not be able to escape! Click to expand... I was afraid of that. I really didn't need another obsession!
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2009 #4 Re: OK ,I'm In! Man I wish I could get 5 keepers in one day!!!!!
golden silver Silver Member Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 121 Golden Thread 0 Location Hampton Roads, VA. Detector(s) used bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro Jan 21, 2009 #5 Re: OK ,I'm In! Yep you have the most addicting hobby known to man now bud. Hahhaa..... hahaha......(wicked laugh). TF stop being modest we all know you are the dime master. -Golden Silver
Re: OK ,I'm In! Yep you have the most addicting hobby known to man now bud. Hahhaa..... hahaha......(wicked laugh). TF stop being modest we all know you are the dime master. -Golden Silver
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Jan 21, 2009 #6 Re: OK ,I'm In! welcolme, just don't tell anyone what you are doing or you will soon have competition
Re: OK ,I'm In! welcolme, just don't tell anyone what you are doing or you will soon have competition
crazyjarhead Gold Member Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 10,318 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego County Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 21, 2009 #7 Re: OK ,I'm In! There's something about that silver ringing in your ears
Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil Jan 21, 2009 #8 Re: OK ,I'm In! Congrats and welcome to your new addiction
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Jan 21, 2009 #9 Re: OK ,I'm In! htere is no cure, and you will find yourself going to the bank everyday and wanting to go on the weekends when they are closed
Re: OK ,I'm In! htere is no cure, and you will find yourself going to the bank everyday and wanting to go on the weekends when they are closed
Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil Jan 21, 2009 #10 Re: OK ,I'm In! silvercop said: htere is no cure, and you will find yourself going to the bank everyday and wanting to go on the weekends when they are closed Click to expand... LOL , kinda like robbing the Brinks truck and only stealing the coins
Re: OK ,I'm In! silvercop said: htere is no cure, and you will find yourself going to the bank everyday and wanting to go on the weekends when they are closed Click to expand... LOL , kinda like robbing the Brinks truck and only stealing the coins
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Jan 21, 2009 #11 Re: OK ,I'm In! oh well another one bites the dust