What's new

Ok. Last time at the bottle dump this weekend ...I swear lol

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,568
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got talked into taking notes the family back to the dump again. Met up with a buddy,my wife and 6 kids lol

Once again came home with a pile of keepers. I think the find of the day is the Copenhagen stuff jar


Enjoy the pics

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471823183.006467.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471823195.560679.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471823207.500652.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471823215.772387.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471823224.309015.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471823232.813471.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471823244.719843.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471823255.550218.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471823266.129620.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471823276.568684.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471823286.890251.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471823300.071101.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471823310.270366.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471823320.039964.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471823333.530451.webp
 
Upvote 28
Third photo down looks like a nice poison, is it ribbed on the sides?
Kudos!
Carl
 
Hello Turbo21. Those are outstanding!! 'Ya gotta love bottles like them. You'll be back...HH. C9
 
Man, when you start digging quality and quantity like those bottles, jars , and jugs,, I will will check them out all day long.
Congrats
 
Simply amazing!

How does a bottle dump of this size happen? If I found a site like that I would be there 12 hours a day... every day :)
 
That's a nice group you got there. Lots of Pittsburgh stuff. Where are you digging at?
 
That's a nice group you got there. Lots of Pittsburgh stuff. Where are you digging at?

I am digging about 2 miles from downtown Pittsburgh
 
Great finds, thanks for sharing pictures!
HH
dts
 
Simply amazing!

How does a bottle dump of this size happen? If I found a site like that I would be there 12 hours a day... every day :)

I scouted this place to find some foundations for metal detecting. It is too overgrown this time of year and has tons of itch weed. So I ended up taking the creek on the way back and found this site


The hill is maybe 120 ft long. And around 15 ft high

With glass coming out of every inch of it


The foundations I was looking for are from a small 6 house neighborhood that disappeared off the maps in 1930. So I am guessing this was the neighborhood spot to dump
 
That mustard jar is really nice. Sounds like a fun day to me with family.
 
Man that's a lot of bottles your pullin'. Did you find more room for your displays:laughing7: Congrats!
 
Man that's a lot of bottles your pullin'. Did you find more room for your displays:laughing7: Congrats!

Running out of room real quick lol. Here are the keepers from last week

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471879425.220442.webp
 
And I got a nice old shelf to finally display some in the garage. Still need to hang itImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1471880578.828153.webp
 
Famous last words with all that youll be back!!!!!Awesome finds Taking bets!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom