dandan Full Member Joined Feb 24, 2006 Messages 196 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Nov 17, 2010 #1 OK One more! Coin. Foreign or domestic? It seems I've been finding more stuff I can't ID than I can! Thanks all! Attachments DSCN1141.webp 28.8 KB · Views: 213 DSCN1142.webp 31.4 KB · Views: 216
OK One more! Coin. Foreign or domestic? It seems I've been finding more stuff I can't ID than I can! Thanks all!
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,991 Reaction score 28,629 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Nov 17, 2010 #2 Re: OK One more! Coin. Foreign or domestic? 25 centimes Koninkrijk Belgium (Kingdom of Belgium) 14.2 M minted. With the exception of the denomination, similar to this: http://www.omnicoin.com/coin/946383 Or same "25" but different year--here: http://www.omnicoin.com/coin/956659 Don... Upvote 0
Re: OK One more! Coin. Foreign or domestic? 25 centimes Koninkrijk Belgium (Kingdom of Belgium) 14.2 M minted. With the exception of the denomination, similar to this: http://www.omnicoin.com/coin/946383 Or same "25" but different year--here: http://www.omnicoin.com/coin/956659 Don...
dandan Full Member Joined Feb 24, 2006 Messages 196 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Nov 17, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Re: OK One more! Coin. Foreign or domestic? Thanks once more Mack! Upvote 0
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,991 Reaction score 28,629 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Nov 17, 2010 #4 Re: OK One more! Coin. Foreign or domestic? You bet!! Creskol must be on his lunch break otherwise, he'd have this one nailed w/i 5 minutes. Upvote 0
Re: OK One more! Coin. Foreign or domestic? You bet!! Creskol must be on his lunch break otherwise, he'd have this one nailed w/i 5 minutes.