Ok, only because of popular demand...........

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And some of ya'll need pest control! Garunteed to stop rats, rodents, trains, and watches.

The idiotly, I mean, ignore my rants, blissfully happy couple.
000_1347.jpg
Yep, they have no clue what they are in for!
000_1350.jpg
Now they've been set loose on the world!
5681891523_ca0e2efba3_m.jpg
After 16 years of it,(actually 21 yrs), I'm 'bout ruin't,(plus it's midnight and I been up since 5:00am)
Yep! Ruin't for men, women, and animals! Just ask my birds!
(Hope that don't blow the mental picture ya had set)

Watch out cones of the world, squiralls, hogs, deer, fish, lobster, etc..........
Well, just watch out world, when ya see us coming. Got bail? :laughing7:
It's usually all in good fun, somtimes, stuff happens though. :icon_scratch:

Re: Ok, because of popular demand only...........

pat-tekker-cat said:
Well, just watch out world, when ya see just one of us coming. Got bail? :laughing7:

Think I'll bail...don't I would want to see either if you coming :hello2: :laughing7: :laughing7:
:laughing7:

If ya cain't run with the big dogs..............
Then we tie ya to the hood or bumper and drag ya along...........
Sorry............

Good comeback :thumbsup:

Man, ya caught me off guard, I was in there chopping a salad and burning a cow on the grill.
Glad you wasn't one of them big ole everglades hogs! We'd a had to throw you on the grill too! :laughing7:

Hey! You better watch out I'm going to be a Diamond Member in a measly 91,812 posts...then all hell is going to break loose...

Here I sit sucking on a Corona Extra and BBQ is starting to sound pretty tasty...you live how far away?

stefen said:
Hey! You better watch out I'm going to be a Diamond Member in a measly 91,812 posts...then all hell is going to break loose...

Here I sit sucking on a Corona Extra and BBQ is starting to sound pretty tasty...you live how far away?
Looks like at least a jet ride or two. Sorry bud, pm me though, when ya do head this way!
That cow did his last trick.
I think I may be a senior poster,(or is that my other forum) and I'm not liking that too much, plus I'm starting to get the AARP junk mail, WHAT"S UP WITH THAT!? :tongue3:

Ok I had to look, it's my other forum.

Oh, is that your truck? Me like. Helped an old boe change out one from auto to stick, good thing he was a machinists. '63 or '64, I think it was.

pat-tekker-cat said:
After 16 years of it,(actually 21 yrs), I'm 'bout ruin't,(plus it's midnight and I been up since 5:00am)
Yep! Ruin't for men, women, and animals! Just ask my birds!
(Hope that don't blow the mental picture ya had set)

Pat, what birds do you have? I have a female Vos Eclectus, and a Quacker (Monk) parrot.....

Hombre, that's sweet, but I think the jury may still be out on that one. :tard: :laughing7:
Or either my birds are lieing to me! :duckie:

TH, I got quaker parrotts. There was a wild nest of them in my palm tree for years, these little guys fell out in May '99, answer to about an 7-8 month prayer.
I got pic's of them up swimming all over daily pic's, go check 'em out. They not garunteed as pest control though! :tongue3: :laughing7:

Well I'll be.. I look exactly like your husband, but different :icon_thumleft: I tell you it's refreshing to have someone here with your sense of humor, sometimes I have to check to make sure you're not infringing on any of my copyrighted works :tongue3: I had to look twice at this one..

"If ya cain't run with the big dogs..............
Then we tie ya to the hood or bumper and drag ya along...........
Sorry.........."

Mine is somewhat different, but close in meaning..

Some children are raised, others are dragged up.. I was dragged up

Remember, I have my :icon_cyclops_ani: on you ;D

spartacus53 said:
Remember, I have my :icon_cyclops_ani: on you ;D

Spart ya may wanna keep two eyes out for me. LOL! :laughing7:
Maybe that "tard" smiley would fit better? LOL! :icon_scratch:

No copyright infringements, did I ever say, "syndicated radio advertising", I know bout copyrights!
Now, unless you been following me and the hubby around for 21 years, this is all original, or as close as we can remember, to original material, as it comes! (That's almost sadly hilarious to say) :wink:

pat-tekker-cat said:
Then we tie ya to the hood and drag ya along...........

After tying'em to the hood don't forget to tell'em to keep their mouth closed, it's love bug season after all! :laughing7: :laughing7:

wildman4910 said:
pat-tekker-cat said:
Then we tie ya to the hood and drag ya along...........

After tying'em to the hood don't forget to tell'em to keep their mouth closed, it's love bug season after all! :laughing7: :laughing7:
Love bugs, NO PROBLEM!
They come right off, when we skin ya! :laughing7:

What about this saying. " theres more than one way to skin a cat ". :laughing9: :tongue3:

Saw a wet cat before. But not after it had all its fur shaved off...... :tongue3:
Meow :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back