What's new

ok road trip

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
hunted a new area for a few hrs.
nothing amazing
did find a new bank where they will sell me the bag out of the machine which is a good thing.
so now i have three banks where i can by the bags
anyways
got
9- 40%ers
1- 90%er
1- 1963 franklin
keith
 

Attachments

  • DSC03213.webp
    DSC03213.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 196
Upvote 0
Not a total loss! Beats my finds for the last month!

Keep at it.

Michael
 
Nice job Keith. From info I get, those bank bags can be really productive so good job on another hook up. Keep us posted on the results from those bags....I'm curious how they pan out over a period of time.

I wish I could get my hands on some bags like that.......get em before the Fed gets em....ha!!

Good luck and keep em coming.
 
LJ said:
Nice job Keith. From info I get, those bank bags can be really productive so good job on another hook up. Keep us posted on the results from those bags....I'm curious how they pan out over a period of time.

I wish I could get my hands on some bags like that.......get em before the Fed gets em....ha!!

Good luck and keep em coming.

yea bonnie they have been very good to me
i got my only barber and first walker from the bank bags
but id trade the bags for your boxes any day
 
Good score ! Great job on finding a bank that will sell you bags.
 
if i could get bags i would double my volume, most of my time is spent opening rolls
 
Is that a double die on the 67 or are my eyes playing tricks?

Golden silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom