Ok second time out with my BH tried it at a older park lots of junt but these we ok

Ultramanv

Greenie
Sep 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
finds.jpg

Upvote 1
All good signs of a good hunting location. Just a matter of time for finding Silver.

Good luck

Thanks Mariposa, Brand new to MDing. Had lots of fun even when diggin up the junk. I'm going to do the upgrade as i go method on the detector..
Tom

Trust the Bounty Hunter ! My wife consistenly smokes me with hers against my Fisher F2. That thing seems to just call the silver to it !

For my family, Bounty Hunter's GOLD record is 50%, i.e. my son dug three gold rings with our Bounty Hunter while I dug none, lol. One of his rings was huge and the smallest pretty narrow, so BH can find you both small & big gold. And even I have dug several silver rings and a nice old silver rosary with the BH. Have fun! Andi

Thanks All ... I purchased a FastTracker from a friend who needed money so I think i'm starting at the bottom :) Also need to go easier on the digging-up part as you can see i gouged the 62 nickle . Love the hobby ! Can't wait for all my FIRST like first ring, first gold coin .. LOL !!!

Welcome to a very addicting hobby.Trust your bounty hunter,learn to use it and get good with it. No need to upgrade right out of the gate. You may want to try the smaller 4"coil on it later.Smaller coils are deadly in trashy areas.Location/research is more important than the machine.It's not uncommon for newbys to find gold rings,because they dig everything in thier excitement. Great avitar picture,I loved that show as a kid.I remember you could see the "zipper track" when he turned around! Welcome to Tnet.

Also being new to MDing, I purchased the BH Discovery 1100. While a friend of mine has a white that will pick up deeper objects than mine, I have also dug up an old sewing machine, horse bit and tack rings, and various other items up to 15 inches deep. Just stick with it is what I tell myself when I want to upgrade so soon. Congrats and welcome.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back