What's new

Okay PBK what rod did this go to?

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
6,797
Reaction score
152
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Dug this chrome taillight trim today and am trying to ID the rod (car) this went to. I'm guessing 50's. The 1 reale (rae-el) is included just for size perspective.

I'd like to ID this chrome piece so maybe I can locate someone who needs it for a car restoration. That would be cool digging something that ended up with practical use. :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • taillight.webp
    taillight.webp
    78.2 KB · Views: 378
dg39 said:
aa battery said:
FORD= For Only Righteous Dudes ;D

Also:
Fix or Repair Daily.
DG
:tongue3:
your right i learned my lesson when we bought that winstar van. had Fords until then now no more.
 
Upvote 0
Nick had his fast eyes going. Good ID. I too was a little so, so didn't bother to post a pic.
 
Upvote 0
I was really surprise it was IDed so quickly :thumbsup:

I'm even more surprised I guessed right about it being a taillight trim :o
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom