rginn
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2007
- Messages
- 9,220
- Reaction score
- 13,578
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Summit County, CO
- Detector(s) used
- White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Re: OKIE's
Hey Okie Ray and all y'all. Thanks for starting up this post. I miss Oklahoma but I've been up here in Colorado for 5 years. I might just stay here except for vacation and when I die. Here's my wife Maria Candelaria Avina-Meza from Torreon, Coahuila, Mex. This was her first visit ever to Oklahoma. She's happy and smiling because this was about 3 days before she got up close to a western diamondback down in the Wichitas!
Hey Okie Ray and all y'all. Thanks for starting up this post. I miss Oklahoma but I've been up here in Colorado for 5 years. I might just stay here except for vacation and when I die. Here's my wife Maria Candelaria Avina-Meza from Torreon, Coahuila, Mex. This was her first visit ever to Oklahoma. She's happy and smiling because this was about 3 days before she got up close to a western diamondback down in the Wichitas!
nty
No trees. 


The pic also kind of reminds me of the movie "The Cowboys"-with the young guys getting ready to head out from home for the cattle drive.






