metalworker
Jr. Member
Went to a old park nearby today for a hour. It always seems to surprise me with a variety of finds. I took my brother there once and he found his first crotell bell. Today I went by myself for a bit. I found what seems to be a bit of bronze to something. Reminds me of the old lamps like the knob on top, then I found what appears to be a spent bullet but not real sure on it, lastly a old aluminum trade token. I am in New Carlisle Ohio and this says LUGINBILL AND SPRUNGER and its from Berne Indiana. I know this particular park is part of a old farm but recently a Church was built behind it and they topped all the soil and added drainage so its hard to get down to the good stuff but I try. Just found it strange that the token made that trip, I just wonder about its story. Happy hunting everyone.

If anyone knows the year of the token please let me know. Thank you.

If anyone knows the year of the token please let me know. Thank you.
Upvote
16









