What's new

✅ SOLVED Old Boy Scout Slide

mick56

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
1,348
Reaction score
1,149
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southern Wisconsin
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
ATPro
I found this neckerchief slide in an old Boy Scout Camp in WI. Was wondering what the 7 means, and there are 4 states showing, WI, IL, IN and MI. It is about 1 3/4" tall and 1 1/2" wide. Looks like it is made of brass.
 

Attachments

  • slide1.webp
    slide1.webp
    147.3 KB · Views: 254
  • slide2.webp
    slide2.webp
    121.4 KB · Views: 283
The seven indicates Region 7; I was a Scout (from Illinois) in that region during the 50s.
Here are some similar items: bsa region 7 | eBay
Thanks for the memories.
Question: Was it Camp Makajawan?
Don....
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Thanks Don!!!

I found this map of the regions, they were used from 1921-1973.
 

Attachments

  • region 7.webp
    region 7.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom