Appalachian Woodsman Jr. Member Joined Sep 20, 2019 Messages 45 Reaction score 94 Golden Thread 0 Location pa Detector(s) used AT Max Titan 9000 Garrett / ACE 150 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 12, 2023 #1 I cannot identify this. Closest thing I could find is a Rein Loop. Found near cw field hospital. Release the hounds!!! 😆 Attachments 20230309_141317.webp 602 KB · Views: 130 20230309_141403.webp 469 KB · Views: 46 20230309_141445.webp 177.2 KB · Views: 45
I cannot identify this. Closest thing I could find is a Rein Loop. Found near cw field hospital. Release the hounds!!! 😆
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 12, 2023 #2 Looks like one end of a gag line from a harness. Upvote 4
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,618 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2023 #3 plain wire balloon gag Upvote 6