A ALAMOTX Full Member Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 114 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 3, 2010 #1 I found this bullet near a 1878 house. Im wondering how old it is , etc? Thanks Attachments 010.webp 33.6 KB · Views: 229 011.webp 16.5 KB · Views: 225 012.webp 9.6 KB · Views: 216
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2010 #2 Its not 1878 period Upvote 0
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola May 3, 2010 #3 kuger said: Its not 1878 period Click to expand... Right. Early to mid 1900's or so i would say. Upvote 0
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2010 #4 It's a solid lead cast bullet with 2 gnurled crimp grooves. But you can see that. I don't think it's very old. Without some measurements and/or a weight that's all I can tell you. Monty Upvote 0
It's a solid lead cast bullet with 2 gnurled crimp grooves. But you can see that. I don't think it's very old. Without some measurements and/or a weight that's all I can tell you. Monty