What's new

What is this?? Bullet??

zjkm10

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
I found this on a dig but not sure if it is a bullet or how old??
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4543.webp
    IMG_4543.webp
    297.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4542.webp
    IMG_4542.webp
    456.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4540.webp
    IMG_4540.webp
    389.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4541.webp
    IMG_4541.webp
    301.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4530.webp
    IMG_4530.webp
    284.5 KB · Views: 14
Yes you have dug a bullet.
If you have a good measure the members can narrow it down to caliber and possibly the era.
 
Upvote 0
I need to get a caliper but this is what I have for now.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4524.webp
    IMG_4524.webp
    377.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4525.webp
    IMG_4525.webp
    283.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4523.webp
    IMG_4523.webp
    530.2 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0
I found this on a dig but not sure if it is a bullet or how old??
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from HELP! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.
 
Upvote 0
I agree, it is a pistol bullet. It could have been shot from a rifle, but typically not due to its weight.
 
Upvote 0
Take several different measurement around the bullet and give us an average (of at least where you think it’s the most accurate). Bullet has been shot, so there’s been deformation, and it has oxidation/patina. I’m sticking with a .38
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom