kieser sousa/rip Bronze Member Joined Dec 3, 2006 Messages 1,369 Reaction score 67 Golden Thread 0 Location upstate N.Y. Detector(s) used Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 12, 2008 #1 Hi all,I found this button today and was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about it ? Looks pretty old.The figure on the front is seperate from the button itself and is attached by two bent prongs. Attachments MVC-011F.webp 48.7 KB · Views: 231 MVC-012F.webp 34.8 KB · Views: 241
Hi all,I found this button today and was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about it ? Looks pretty old.The figure on the front is seperate from the button itself and is attached by two bent prongs.
PBK Gold Member Joined May 25, 2005 Messages 6,381 Reaction score 273 Golden Thread 0 Oct 12, 2008 #2 Looks like a mythological-motif button. I think that might be the Norse god Odin. Upvote 0