What's new

Old Canadian Large cent

Digginmichigan

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2013
Messages
129
Reaction score
270
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Queen Vic Found on quick 30 minute hunt. Can't tell if it's 1858 or 9 because it's toasted on that spot! :( ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470939177.523967.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470939195.590097.webp
 
Upvote 18
Congrats. I found one two years ago. Cool find
 
Congratulations on a cool find. Love seeing posts like this from my downstate neighbors. Good job.
 
Good score on the Canadian LC maybe some peroxide will get enough crud off to get a clear date.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
I like those old Canadian coppers. Great job.
 
I believe I can see part of the lower left of an 8, making it a very good find. The 1858 province of Canada is the best year of LCs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom