- Joined
- May 6, 2009
- Messages
- 247
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Saint Paul, MN
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites Coinmaster, Bounty Hunter LRP
Nokta Legend
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Finally got out for a few hours this weekend and found some odds and ends. Some silver items - rosey, bracelet and kids ring ("Kiddiegem" from decades ago). Always wanted to dig one of those chauffeur badges I have seen on this site and now I can cross that one off my list. Even had the pin on the back. I found a couple more good potential sites and in the couple hours I tried them - I came back with a few wheats and a 1906 IH. For sure I am going back to try that area again. Also found what looks like a name-inscribed on a brass door plate to someone's house, another advertising letter opener, a few vintage marbles, shaker lids, suspender clip ("Crown make"), thimble (labeled "Meet the Wife"), cameo pin and other assorted relics.
Thanks for looking!
HH!
Thanks for looking!
HH!
Attachments
-
aug 1929 chauffeur liscence.webp128.4 KB · Views: 483 -
aug merc post treat 1.webp86.3 KB · Views: 477 -
aug silver rosey.webp87.5 KB · Views: 474 -
aug advertising letter opener.webp182.6 KB · Views: 485 -
aug 1918 wheat.webp88.8 KB · Views: 464 -
aug 27 wheats.webp100.4 KB · Views: 481 -
aug silver bracelet.webp124.6 KB · Views: 464 -
aug sterling silver kiddiegem ring.webp143.3 KB · Views: 472 -
aug possible silver thing.webp150.2 KB · Views: 481 -
aug suspender clip A.webp112.2 KB · Views: 483 -
aug shaker lid.webp60.1 KB · Views: 461 -
aug 1906 cent.webp121.1 KB · Views: 471
Upvote
0







