old church-- future finds...

bulltab

Jun 30, 2003
I've obtained permission to hunt an old church today. the guy was skeptical, he asked if i dug big holes, i said "no sir all i use is a screwdriver. so after talkin a bit with him, i gained his confidence, he asked me if he could watch as i detect tonite,, i said sure thing,, he says he
's curious at what i find., the church was built in 1888,big area for huntin' MARK

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

bulltab

Jun 30, 2003
not too bad,,,,, couple of silver rosies 3 wheats,, some clad,,, then got bothered by some kids grrrrr,,hunt it later..

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always just ask them, "Didn't your parents tell you not to talk to strangers"? They give you a puzzled look for a minute or two and then they usually leave thinking about it. Seems to work most of the time.

John SWFL

Greenie
May 15, 2003
SW Florida
Nice line, Coinshooter, I will have to give that one a try. Does it work for adults to. I was working a local beach and I had a guy walking my every step and then just stood in my way when I needed to turn for another pass.

Bulltab, GL on the next hunt.

HH, John SWFL

OP
OP
B

bulltab

Jun 30, 2003
when asked to what i'm doing is"I"M LOOKING FOR LAND MINES SO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE YA STEP ON ONE"

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How did it go can we see the pictures as it is now the future

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions