mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 13, 2019 #1 No markings on the face . Just ''FC'' on the back of the movement . The base is in pieces , but it looks to be all there , I just have to fix it . Attachments DSCF3111.webp 296.4 KB · Views: 95 DSCF3112.webp 1 MB · Views: 83 DSCF3113.webp 755.1 KB · Views: 99 DSCF3114.webp 986 KB · Views: 73
No markings on the face . Just ''FC'' on the back of the movement . The base is in pieces , but it looks to be all there , I just have to fix it .
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jul 13, 2019 #2 https://www.rubylane.com/item/1475848-E15059/Antique-French-Empire-Portico-Mantel-Clock Upvote 0
Underwonder Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 31, 2017 Messages 1,733 Reaction score 3,310 Golden Thread 0 Location RI Detector(s) used White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800, Manticore Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 13, 2019 #3 creskol said: https://www.rubylane.com/item/1475848-E15059/Antique-French-Empire-Portico-Mantel-Clock Click to expand... You are good, creskol! Upvote 0
creskol said: https://www.rubylane.com/item/1475848-E15059/Antique-French-Empire-Portico-Mantel-Clock Click to expand... You are good, creskol!
mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 13, 2019 Thread Owner #4 Thanks Crescol ! Upvote 0
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,207 Reaction score 33,192 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 14, 2019 #5 When you said you had to fix it, I thought you were going to fix the movement. I thought wow, this guy is good. Then I saw the broken feet. That's more the kind of fix I could do to. Neat find! Gary Upvote 0
When you said you had to fix it, I thought you were going to fix the movement. I thought wow, this guy is good. Then I saw the broken feet. That's more the kind of fix I could do to. Neat find! Gary