What's new

Old Coca-Cola Stool

DiggingThePast777

Full Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2021
Messages
218
Reaction score
292
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this an old metal Coca-Cola Bottle Cap Stool what's it worth help me out please people give me some good info on it how old is it too
IMG_20250720_131930359.webp
IMG_20250720_131917299.webp
IMG_20250720_131259297.webp
 
Replied on your other thread:


I don't know the age, but I would guess somewhere between the 1950's-1970's
 
Pretty nice stool
 
I love it! it has to be from the 1950's or earlier. You gotta restore it and have the Coca-Cola logo professionally repainted on top.
 
Cool find, but sadly someone repainted it. The restoration would likely
cost more than it's worth, sadly.
 
First of all it could be any type of cap logo.
Or just a plain cap also without any logo design.
Here is an example of a sale for a table and 4 chairs. Plain no logo.

Screenshot_20250721_053103_Chrome.webp
Screenshot_20250721_053125_Chrome.webp
Screenshot_20250721_053027_Chrome.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom