What's new

Old coins - I have tried to help

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
655
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All :icon_thumright:
I have tried to help with the ID of these on our local online auction site.

coins.medals.webp

Hopefully this link will work and more knowledgable people can view it and advise :icon_thumleft:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=223456182

Cheers, Mike
 
Mike,
the 2 headed eagle is czarist Russia, the 1790 coin is Katherine II of Russia. I can't find anything more right now. Hope this helps.
Scott
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thanks Gents, you confirmed my thoughts on that one :icon_thumright:
I should have advised to scroll down on the link, to the Questions & Answers section, where you can see my comments already made. The 5 Kopek is the only one I'm sure about. I'm fairly sure the other two are actually commemorative medallions and I think the most interesting one is the third one :icon_scratch: All I know is that it shows the Coat of Arms for Amsterdam.

Mike
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom