Colonial Copper Zeus
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2007
- Messages
- 2,276
- Reaction score
- 22
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Milky Way Galaxy
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Vision Spectra
Upvote
0
![scrapers[1].webp scrapers[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/155/155285-1b88c7d5f5849e9fec5833070ea78616.jpg?hash=C7ve_ylj8b)
It's copper. I've already been told it is old indian but that's about it. Multiple people said they wan't me to send it to them to analyze the copper content. The indians were around here for at least 7000 years.TreasureTales said:Is it copper? If so, disregard what I'm about to say. It appears (based on just the one photo) that it could be a child's toy axehead - from a play set.
Both sides are identical . New pics would not matter. I am excited about this find. I've been detecting for about 20 years and never found something potentially thousands of years old.CoolFrayers said:Can you take more pictures of it? please please please.....
I would get it looked at by a professional.Colonial Silver Zeus said:Both sides are identical . New pics would not matter. I am excited about this find. I've been detecting for about 20 years and never found something potentially thousands of years old.CoolFrayers said:Can you take more pictures of it? please please please.....
Chris
