What's new

old drawer pulls and hardware

BlueVW

Full Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2015
Messages
135
Reaction score
315
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cabot, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
White Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I decided to post these drawer hardware pieces. I found them on Thanksgiving in the community of El Paso. I've been working a site that once was a mercantile store. All that is left is a small berm rising from the ground and part of a stone wall. I pulled 4 Indian head pennies, 8 wheat pennies and a mercury dime from the site. I dug up these pieces of drawer pulls. I'm not sure how old they are or if people collect them. I put them in the glass bead blaster to clean them up. I think they are made of pot metal.
 

Attachments

  • 11-28finds 002.webp
    11-28finds 002.webp
    280.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 11-28finds 004.webp
    11-28finds 004.webp
    250.6 KB · Views: 97
Upvote 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom