What's new

Old farm gave up a Small tribe, and a lil silver

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went detecting with a buddy today and we hunted an old spot. Found several early wheats, a small tribe of Indians, buffalo, and V nickels, 1915 barber dime, toe tap and a junker ring. Perfect weather fun times.


7-9-16.webpold coind 7-9-16.webp
 
Upvote 54
Congrats on some great looking coins
 
Nice array of coins! Congrats!

They all have great detail too.
Glad you had a good time collecting the goodies!
 
Hey Terry, great stuff ! It's been awhile but good to see that famous stump again..lol. I'm S2h from buckeyetreasurehunters and I was trying to get us together last year to try to get you down my way for some hunting but a new job delegated that to the back burner, my apologies! But anyway, glad to see you posting, I need to refer to your door knocking guide again, I have so many juicy, virgin farms near me, and desperately want on them..the 3 farms I've hunted on my road have ALL produced nicely...thx for sharing, ddf.
 
Great finds! I like the ring too...wish it wasn't junque for you...
How do you get the nickels clean? They look great!
 
WOW!! Nice finds! :thumbsup:
 
Amazing how nice the condition of your finds are!! CONGRATS!!
 
wow very nice - your soil is kind to coins id love to pull a nickel that looked half that good.
 
That isn't a tribe. It is a scouting war party. Sweet finds. Congrats on finding an old area to play at.
 
Awesome old coin hunt with a few other items to make the event more interesting! :occasion14:
 
I wish my soil was half as good to cents than yours!
 
Wow! Great website, and incredible artwork.... You the man!
 
I'd say you had quite the day! It's amazing how well preserved all those coins are- usually my old nickels are a beautiful shade of pinkish-red! Congrats on the great finds!

-- Jeff --
 
You are the Indian magnet, well done
 
Looks like people were throwing there coins everywhere! Great hunt, that sure must have been fun! Keep it up while the summer is here:)
 
Wow! That was a great hunt!!! Congrats.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Good Looking Tribe!!!! Congrats
 
Wow! Great website, and incredible artwork.... You the man!
thank you for the kind comments!

I'd say you had quite the day! It's amazing how well preserved all those coins are- usually my old nickels are a beautiful shade of pinkish-red! Congrats on the great finds!

-- Jeff --
our soil is VERY mild and the nickels were all red when I dug them, did you see my cleaning instructions I posted above?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom