What's new

Old farm gave up a Small tribe, and a lil silver

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went detecting with a buddy today and we hunted an old spot. Found several early wheats, a small tribe of Indians, buffalo, and V nickels, 1915 barber dime, toe tap and a junker ring. Perfect weather fun times.


7-9-16.webpold coind 7-9-16.webp
 
Upvote 54
An Absolutely wonderful picture if ever I've seen one! Congratulations
 
Nice finds like usual man

Your coins clean up so nice. I wish we had that consistent soil here. Nickels look great so do the indians

HH Jer
 
Now that looks like it was a fun day. Congratulations on so many keepers.
 
Awesome keeper coins score, Congrats on having a very productive hunt. I would love to have a hunt like you did , real soon. The soil is too dang dry for permissions in my area.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom