What's new

old farm hunt

Brentallica

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
2,177
Reaction score
830
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Checked out an old farm site Friday. It was a beautiful day!
This site was really trashy but managed to pull a couple keepers including my first spoon.
62 Silver dime, Wheats include - 1925, 28, 34, 37, 42.
Thanks for looking.
Brent
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3626.webp
    DSCN3626.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 369
  • DSCN3627.webp
    DSCN3627.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 351
  • DSCN3628.webp
    DSCN3628.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 358
  • DSCN3629.webp
    DSCN3629.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 356
  • DSCN3630.webp
    DSCN3630.webp
    18 KB · Views: 344
nice finds bro!! congrats on the wheats and silver, I love that spoon..... pretty fancy! :thumbsup: good digs! :icon_thumright:
 
Zac, Nice finds!! That spoon looks like an oldie, and that locket looks like the one I bought you..."key to my heart"... ::) I will see ya soon....6 days and counting!!

"Z"
 
Great digs Brent :icon_thumleft: Love the spoon....I'd be taking the silver polish to that one.
Does it have any names on the back?

HH
 
Wicked kool digs! I think ya got more than a couple keepers . Fantastic recovery on the Jumbo jet.
 
Great bunch of finds :thumbsup: congrats on the wheats and silver dime!
 
Michiganne said:
Great digs Brent :icon_thumleft: Love the spoon....I'd be taking the silver polish to that one.
Does it have any names on the back?

HH

Hi Anne,
The name on the back is ELGIN. I was hopeful that it was silver but there is no indication.
Thank you for your comments!
Brent
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3631.webp
    DSCN3631.webp
    17 KB · Views: 324
  • DSCN3634.webp
    DSCN3634.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 313
Looks like you did real good Brent, even with lots of trash there.....sometimes they can hide lots of old goodies! ffd
 
neat assortment! WTG!
 
Nice finds Brent. Love the spoon. WTG. hh dan
 
Cool finds! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 
good to see that detector is treating you well, i pulled some coins out of that site we were on last time we were out, i posted some pics in the general mich forum...
have fun man. i told you youd find stuff with that michine it rocks ass man

dan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom