What's new

Old Farm Property is getting clean,deep finds still there

GarryofPA

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bethany Beach DE
Detector(s) used
Excal Blue Pimped
CTX3030
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had to switch back to Minelab got a CTX3030 always was an Explorer guy like the Whites V3I just can't get it to talk to me like I can a Minelab.Had an hour to kill last evening so setup the silver program and started swing slow and low in the open field where targets are few but neat stuff pops out, last target before dark was worth the wait :)
IMG_2950.webpIMG_2951.webp
 
Upvote 30
My minelab does best too,but since it is somewhat heavy to swing for hours I wind up with the xlt most times. Your barber dime was a nice find.
 
Nice find on the Barber dime. Those places you hunt and hunt do get a little lean after a while, but if anything is going to pull out the old stuff it's the CTX3030. Just got to slow down and really check those targets. I'd rather find one good old target than a pocket full of clad. Way to go.
 
WOOHoo Very nice save!!:thumbsup:
 
Nice Barber! Well played.
 
Nice Barber Dime. I will hunt some of my fields for 5 yrs. before throwing in the towel. The farmers bring new items towards the surface every time they plow, plant, or even knife in chemicals. I wont disregard a field until I can hunt it for an hour or two without getting a signal.
 
Nice Barber. :thumbsup: Glad to hear the CTX is pulling goodies from that that location.
 
Fantastic find love the look. Thanks for sharing, Congrats!
 
NICE BARBER COIN GARY ...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom